The Leshp Carbon monoxide alarm detects carbon monoxide gas while smoke alarms detect smoke created by fire. However, there are combo units available where one device can detect both carbon monoxide and smoke.
There are even digital carbon monoxide detectors that allow you to see the levels of carbon monoxide in your home and observe if they fluctuate. Carbon monoxide detectors are just as important as smoke detectors when it comes to home safety. If you find that your house could use more coverage, Ace has many options to choose from as well as a gas, smoke and fire protection guide so you can protect yourself and your family from this hazardous gas.
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm; the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
- Equipped with both a photoelectric and ionization sensor to quickly detect both fast burning, and smoldering fires, which alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- Equipped with Optipath 360 technology that enhances detection with 360-degree access, and reliably detects smoke
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button and side-load battery compartment; included mounting bracket makes installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards